I have been using deal fun and came across numerous questions and issues.They seem to pride themselves on a customer support response time of less than 15 minutes.

I have sent numerous questions to this group and over the past 8 hours have not received one single response.

Examples of problems; 1) When I try to now use the "Buddy Bid" which is an automatic bidding, it starts out saying it is on, then within seconds comes back as if it never was started I have been using it all day but now it does not work.Other examples to follow

Had an Experience with Deal Fun?

Comments

Hello,

Chris here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

We are very sorry you have not had a good experience at our site and have not been satisfied with our customer support. We indeed do pride ourselves at our customer service. If you could please share your username or email ID here I would be glad to look into the case for you on priority as to how it is that we missed it.

Alternately, if you could please email me directly at adam[at]dealfun.com, I would be glad to take care of this for you at the earliest.

Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Most Sincerely